For the second time in two days, an Apple iPhone battery exploded inside an Apple Store. Today, a room in the Apple Store in Valencia, Spain was filled with smoke after a battery inside an iPhone unit being repaired caught on fire. Workers at the store smothered the flames and opened the window to let out the smoke. While three firefighters and police arrived at the scene, their presence was not needed. There were no injuries as a result of the blast, which took place at 1:30pm local time.
On Tuesday, an Apple Store employee in Zurich, Switzerland received minor burns when a battery …