A report published today by the Kromtech Security Center reveals that 31,293,959 users of a Android keyboard app called AI.type have had their personal data stolen and leaked on the internet. 577GB of data was outed thanks to the lack of password protection for the app’s database server. The app, which was launched in 2010, was downloaded about 40 million times from the Google Play Store. According to the report, in addition to the 31.2 million users affected by the leak, another database was found containing an additional 753,456 users.
The information contained in the database …
According to a report published on Monday by Bloomberg, the White House is so worried about leaks making their way to the media and foreign governments, that White House staffers may be disallowed from using their personal mobile phones to communicate. While President Trump hopes that this ban will put an end to the leaks that have infuriated him, it also will make it harder for White House staff to get in touch with family during the course of the day.
One anonymous official said that there are too many personal devices connected to the White House’s wireless network; unlike the phones …
Follow the steps below to get personal hotspot working!
So, Apple is definitely moving some pieces around with how its iPhones look and feel this year around — some would say “finally”. While the “s” models that will succeed the current iPhone 7 and 7 Plus are said to be same in form factor, but sporting a glass back and wireless charging, it’s the iPhone 8 (a.k.a. iPhone X, iPhone Edition, iPhone Prime) that will have a revolutionary form factor, a proportionally radical price tag, and a bunch of premium colors to entice users to get the special handset.
On that note, we’ve been seeing a new gold shade for the all-screen iPhones. A descendant …
One of the biggest surprises in tech over the last two years has been the way that smart speakers have taken off. Originally available only to Amazon Prime members in 2014, the Echo was widely launched the very next year. And from 2015 to 2017, the combination speaker/virtual assistant took off. Besides Amazon and Google (whose already released Home has the second largest market share after Amazon), we will see smart speakers launched this year from Apple and Microsoft. The former, named the Apple HomePod, will come this December powered by Siri. The latter, named the Invoke, features a Harmon …
It appears that asking your phone assistant for your bank account will soon be a reality.
Samsung recently partnered with three of South Korea’s largest banks to make voice command banking a reality for South Korean users.
Bixby — which is shipped with the Samsung Galaxy S8 — can make financial transactions by voice command via Samsung Pay and Samsung Pass, Samsung’s answer to Touch ID.
It’s a concept that’s similar to the partnership Amazon made with Virginia-based Capital One — where Capital One customers could be able to check their account balances, recent transactions, and even pay bills just by speaking to Alexa. Read more…
1) Evernote Platform: android / iOS (iphone and ipad) Functions: It is a typical cloud technology software and we can access it anywhere since all the data will be synchronized to their server. We can access it in our tablet pc, smartphone, laptop and PC with the same account. It helps you to jot down every piece of information whatever that is text, pictures and voices. Furthermore, it allows you to organize and give you an easy retrieval of information. To sum up, it is a knowledge management app.
2) App: Remember the milk Platform: iOS(iphone) / android. The ipad version is currently still under testing and should be available soon. Functions: “Remember the milk” is a To-Do-List software. All the stuff were synchronized to the server. It is also known as Cloud technology. That means you can access it anywhere with almost any devices as well. You can also set the priority for the tasks and the User interface is simple and friendly.
3) App: Toggl Platform: android / iOS (iphone and ipad) Functions: it allows you to time tracking your tasks and manage the time resources spent on each task. You just have to press a button when recording the tasks’ time when you are doing the task. You can pause it when you switch to other tasks. Then you resume the time count of that task when you change to work on that task latter on. After a day or a week, you can review your time resources by the project category. This helps you to improve your efficiency.
4) Dropbox Platform: android / iOS (iphone and ipad) Functions: It is would be the most user-friendly online file storage and management app. Again, thanks for the cloud technology, the data you put on the Dropbox were located on server securely. You can access the same files and same data anywhere with one account. We don’t have to waste time in synchronizing files. We can drag and drop the files easily with this Dropbox and it is so easy.
5) App: ThinVNC Platform: after it was installed in your computer at home or office, it can be accessed by almost any platform including iOS(iphone/ipad) and android. Functions: it is a pure-web remote desktop solution. After it was installed in the host pc, we can access it via HTML5 compliant browser. It is good software allowing you to remote access your pc at home or office. 6) App: Google Platform: android / iOS (iphone and ipad) Functions: it allows you to check email, read your favorite news with your Google reader, edit document with Google doc and share with team members, do scheduling in Google calendar, watch YouTube. There are still many free services offered by Google to replace our previous paid services.
Smartphone’s like the Samsung S3 are becoming extremely popular today, and this increasing penetration of Smartphone’s is driving a new segment into the fore, that is the Smartphone accessories. The focus is especially shifting in the Smartphone cases section; wherein from the regular run of the mill covers to smartly designed ones that is driving in a higher level of consumer interaction, product value and brand recognition
According to Jeff Orr, practice director, devices, applications & content, “As Smartphone’s continue to expand the value of mobile handsets, accessories will need to equally deliver higher levels of product engagement, customization, and predict consumers’ shifting mobility use cases”.
A recent study showed that an average Smartphone owner spend roughly $ 56 on accessories per device and by 2017, Smartphone accessories are estimated to increase to $ 38 billion.
The Samsung Galaxy S3 has today become one of the most popular Android Smartphone’s and has spurred an industry of cases and covers. As far as Samsung Galaxy S3 cases go, the market is inundated with a plethora of designs and types for a consumer to choose from.
Today’s consumers love their gadgets and so does a Samsung S3 owner and they will do almost anything to make sure that their S3 looks cool, trendy and safe. They would invest in the best S3 Case that will help keep their shiny new devices just like new. There are hundreds of S3 cases that are available and some can be customized to your desire too.
You generally hear stories about screen shattering or phone breaking, you surely do not want that to happen to your Samsung S3. Hence investing in a S3 case would be best, so that you do not experience this ever. Another reason for getting a S3 case apart from protection is style. You can in the best case that fits in with your personality and style. A case offers you a way to add some color or style to your device to reflect your own personality. The Samsung Galaxy S3 is one of the hottest-selling devices on the market, hence it deserves the best.
There is a mix of well-designed, affordable cases and also expensive models that offer some unique features and functionalities. Whether you buy a back cover, a wallet case or Galaxy S3 flip cover, when it comes to protective S3 cases, personal taste is a big factor. Hence it is best to buy a S3 case that not only looks nice but provides the best protection to your Smartphone.