Frayed Apple iPhone 6 charger cable electrocutes Vietnamese teen

You might recall back in July 2013 when we told you about a 23-year old stewardess who was electrocuted when she answered a call on her Apple iPhone 5 while it was charging. That seemed to kick off a series of other incidents where iPhone or iPad users would report receiving a shock. In many cases, the problem was the use of a third party charger. Later that year, Apple announced that it would allow consumers to swap third party chargers for the official Apple version. This was to take place in certain countries including the U.S., China, and the U.K.

It has been some time since we passed …