As announced last week, the brand new LG V30 is launching in
starting October 5, with all major carriers getting ready to sell the
smartphone (though not exactly at the same time). You may have seen that, in
addition to a V30, there’s also a V30+, and LG hasn’t made it particularly easy
to spot all the differences between the two models. But we’re here to help in
Apart from the three things mentioned in the slideshow below, the LG V30 and LG V30+
are identical – including the fact that both will run Android 7.1.2 Nougat at
launch, with updates to Android …
When Erika Ender, the Panama-born singer and songwriter behind the smash hit “Despacito,” first began pitching songs to male recording artists 25 years ago, she was told a few times that they were too feminine.
So she tested a theory. She shortened her credit to “E. Ender” and had men sing the vocals. Suddenly, Ender says, male musicians wanted her songs.
But she quickly abandoned the practice of hiding her name and identity.
“I opted to be invisible for a second when I started sending my songs,” she tells Mashable, “…but I’m a woman with pantalones. I would put my face out there.” Read more…
“Starting in iOS 10 and continuing with new features in iOS 11, we base Siri voices on deep learning. The resulting voices …
Google Photos is a very convenient platform that lets you share all your photos, and whatever other types of images, between all your devices. And we do mean all your images, because Google Photos offers every one of its users unlimited cloud storage. But there’s a catch, a small one, but a catch nonetheless.
Unlimited storage is available to everyone, but the free tier lets you upload only “High quality” images, while “Original quality” is reserved for either paid subscribers and/or Google Pixel owners.
If you haven’t paid attention to the prompts Google …
The radiant and rapid growth of technology has certainly influenced this technical era, and the mobile companies are taking a full advantage of it. The mobile manufacturers are flourishing their designs to the markets in order to present their creativity to the people, and for promoting their business for securing their future. With the integration of latest technology and innovative ideas, a huge competition is dominating the way, and the leading companies are also getting benefits as the competition is enhancing their business on a broader aspect. Presentations made by the companies are attracting the eyeballs of people all around being as the devices are now being advanced with loads of features and specifications.
As the competition is being carried on by the well known mobile companies, comparison can also being made in claiming the best model currently dominating the markets all over. Each and every part of mobile phones can be compared and contrasted providing the overall details of the similarities and dissimilarities maintained by the companies. The two brands which can be compared in order to show what the companies are presenting to the people nowadays is the comparison of Motorola and Blackberry. To do a good differentiation, a particular model for each can be taken which are enhanced with the latest features and advanced technology. Motorola Defy XT and Blackberry Curve 9320 can be placed under good differentiation.
The similarities that have been maintained by both the phones include the RAM of 512 MB of fast performance. The other similarity includes the expandable memory storage capacity up to 32 GB, and both the model contains microSD card slot for such features. The internet and connectivity features of both the models always maintain similarity. They come up with Email facility, and are enabled with 3G network, Wi-Fi connections, GPRS and EDGE, and many other connectivity features. But the fact is that, such similarity will not be sufficient for the people in order to buy the best phone and make a better use of it.
Some of the greatest dissimilarities regarding the features and specs will always help customers to make a proper selection. Motorola model is enhanced with Android v2.3 Gingerbread operating system which is the most demanding choice of this generation nowadays, whereas Blackberry model is powered with Blackberry 7.1 operating system. Motorola mobile is endowed with 5 megapixel primary camera with 0.3 megapixel secondary camera, while Blackberry is comprised with a primary camera of 3.2 megapixels.
People will now be able to know which one could be availed as being loaded with numerous features and good performance factor. For them, Motorola could be a popular and good selection as it is endowed with brightest features and modern software including the OS, Camera, and several other features. They should acquire the overall details regarding the features and functions of such brand before they intend to buy and use this phone.
Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Blackberry, and Symbian etc. are the leading Operating Systems used in Smart devices like Phones and Tablets. There are more than 950,000 apps in iOS store, more than 750,000 apps in Play store and around 200,000 apps in Windows Phone and Blackberry’s play store. It has led to bifurcation among users as a device can have just 1 operating system and hence have access to its app store but not to every app store. Today most of the developers are facing 1 problem i.e. they are unable to decide whether to develop a native app or a hybrid app? This is an old debate and there is no definitive answer to it. Before we answer this question let us first understand out what native and hybrid apps means.
* Native app: This refers to app built for a specific operating system and can be accessed only from the dedicated app store. Like app developed for Android can only be accessed by Android users and is developed using Java, Windows, C++ etc. whereas app meant for iOS are developed using XCode/Ovbjective-C etc. This is a very expensive and very time consuming as complete development process happens for a specific app store at a time.
* Hybrid app: These are the latest HTML5 apps. The biggest advantage of developing hybrid app is consistent, cross platform UI that is compatible with most devices. This is less expensive app development method but cannot be used for every type of app.
Both have their advantages and disadvantages so we would list how to select if the app has to be native app or a hybrid app?
1. Development Cost and Time: Hybrid apps takes least amount of time to develop and are developed at a fairly cheaper price as compared to native app. Building a hybrid app means maintaining just one code whereas with native code you need an app developer for each platform. But this does not mean that native apps are bad because they have their own advantages.
2. User Experience: Native apps provide the best user experience because they are specifically designed for a single app store with which one can get the best compatible apps. The screen size is taken care off and so are the hardware capabilities whereas with Hybrid apps the user experience takes a back seat as it is impossible to provide a good experience with just 1 app for all platforms.
3. Paid or Free app: Since native apps have the best UI hence paid apps are usually advised to be developed as native apps whereas free apps can be developed as hybrid apps.
4. Type of app: Games are hardware and graphic intensive hence native app system is preferred whereas apps where data has to render like news apps then hybrid apps are preferred because of the simplistic UI and less back end work.
Both the app systems are used today but the real question lies in the type of app and its development budget. This is where we need professional mobile app development company technology and process come into play.
Find More BlackBerry Usa Articles