If you are a BlackBerry user, then you definitely wish to have Email synchronization on your phone. But sometimes the process may seem difficult to new BlackBerry users and those who are unfamiliar with Email synchronization. Do you know that you can push Email to your BlackBerry by adding Email accounts to integrate with the device?
Well if you want you can add POP3 Email such as Gmail and work Email such as your corporate Outlook account. When you will set up and add the Email client, your BlackBerry will automatically begin to push your Email. Just follow these simple steps and remember that this will not affect your PC Health.
- Firstly just press the “Menu” button on the main screen of the BlackBerry. Now just roll the trackball down and click on the “Settings” icon.
- Secondly try to scroll to and select “Manage Internet Email.” Now just click on the option that says “Email Accounts.”
- Thirdly you have to navigate to the selection for “Add An Email Account” and press the trackball down. After this, just scroll to the “Email Address” field.
- Fourthly you have to type in the Email address that you want to push to the BlackBerry. Now you have to scroll to the “Password” box and press the trackball. Remember that you have to type in your password and then click the option for “Next.”
- Sixthly, always remember that for your personal Email, scroll to the “Email server” field, type in the Email server address for the ISP and enter your Email username. If you want for work Email, scroll to the “Outlook Web Access URL,” type in the address for your Microsoft Outlook account and then enter the “Account Name.”
- Seventhly just scroll down to the “Use SSL” to enable the Secure Sockets Layer encryption if your email supports it. Now you just have to scroll to and select the option for “Next.”
- Eighthly just try to make sure that a confirmation screen opens when the process is complete and click “OK.” Remember that you have to verify that you now have Email pushed to your BlackBerry by sending an Email to yourself from your account. Lastly you can now click the “Messages” icon from the main screen to see new Emails.
Do you know that you can even add your Yahoo Email account to your BlackBerry curve? Well you can easily take advantage of all the wonderful things which your BlackBerry can do and add your Yahoo Email account. Always remember that when you set-up your BlackBerry to receive your Emails from your Yahoo account, you do not have to log on to a computer to check your Email again. You can easily send and receive Emails from your Yahoo account while you are on the go.
Firstly just highlight and open the “Settings” folder. Secondly just highlight and click on “Manage Internet Email”. Now you have to highlight and click on “Add My Existing Email Account”. Remember that you have to enter your Yahoo Email address in the box provided. Try to enter your password for your Yahoo Email account in the password box. Now you have to highlight and click on the “next” button.
Lastly just remember that when you will receive a confirmation page and you are done. It will just take a few minutes for all your data to link up but it will happen automatically. All these above steps will not affect your PC Health.
Source: Susan Brown