Do you want to unlock your iPhone 2.2.1 2g? Well if you want to than you can easily do so. You just have to use an unlock SIM card like a Turbo SIM card. It is considered to be the safest and the most reliable solution to handle your locked iPhone.
Here is a look at how you can use unlock/Turbo SIM card to unlock your iphone 2.2.1 2g.
• The first thing that you have to do is switch off your iphone and locate its SIM tray. It is usually located at the top. After spotting the SIM tray you have to take it out with the help of a sharp object. You can use a pair of tweezers, clips or an ejection tool for the purpose.
• Once you have successfully taken out the SIM tray, it is time for you to put the SIM unlock card (Turbo SIM card) into the SIM tray carefully.
• After placing the Turbo SIM card inside the tray you have to attach the desired SIM card to the unlock SIM card. You do not have to trim your SIM card in order to fit it inside the SIM tray. You just have to aim for the right placement. See to it that is properly connected.
• Once you have properly placed the SIM card inside you than have to put the SIM tray back at its place. For that you just have to simply slide the SIM tray back into SIM cabinet of your iPhone. It is very simple; an easy push will do the magic.
• Once you have the SIM tray back inside, you have to then restart the phone. Give your iPhone some time to register the new SIM. It will be a matter of 10-15 seconds. The iPhone will then treat the new SIM as its default SIM.
Things to remember
There are some things that you have to keep in your mind while using the Turbo SIM card.
• You have to understand that it is important to place the Turbo SIM card parallel to the SIM that you want to use. This is the right way for the connection to work.
• Also you do not have to try and trim or cut your SIM short. This is because the Turbo SIM card is designed to work with all SIM cards sizes.
So now when you know how to unlock your iPhone 2.2.1 2g with the help of the Turbo SIM card, make it your preferred method of unlocking. There isn’t any phone crash risk involved like in the software based methods. Also there is no risk of voiding the warranty of your iPhone.
Source by: Gagan Deep