Authorities release ironic last text message sent by electrocuted 14-year old

Last week we passed along the sad story about Madison Coe, the 14-year old girl who was electrocuted after bringing her cellphone into the bath with her. Yesterday, the Lovington Police released a text that was apparently sent just before Coe was shocked to death. The text, sent to a friend, contained a photo of an extension cord wrapped in a towel and read, “When you use and (SIC) extension cord so you can plug your phone in while you’re in the bath.”

The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission and the Lovington Police Department have determined that the phone itself never was submerged …


Comments

comments

(Visited 7 times, 1 visits today)